I was just having a casual Beauty Bay browse as you do and noticed they have an offer of 30% off Jeffree star highlighters, I’m trying to stop myself from ordering one, I’m trying really hard. I’m sure they are one of the BEST EVER but I need to put a limit on my makeup spending, I think that would be smart. February goals, spend less on makeup, I’ve said it now so I’ve got to try!

The past year highlighters have become an essential in my make-up routine, I can’t be going out without a bit of glow on my cheeks. They just make me feel a lil more sparkly and special, who doesn’t want that, ay? So I thought I would give you quick rundown of my fav drugstore highlighters:

HANDS DOWN BEST HIGHLIGHTER I’VE EVER HAD! I still can’t get over the price of it, only £3, what a bargain, probably the most affordable highlighter in drugstores at the moment. One thing that I love is that you only need a tiny bit of the product to create such a shimmery glow, I’m still on my first one of these which I bought back in October. It’s obviously got out about how good makeup Revolutions highlighters are, as over Christmas time I tried to pick up a second one and every Superdrug store I went to for a few weeks had sold out, crazy!

Sleek are for sure one of my all-time fav brands for powder based products, they’ve just got it spot on! I bought this product when I was getting into contouring, it comes with a little highlight in the palette which is a golden shimmery tone. This was my first big step into highlighting and I LOVED it! It just added something extra to my face, made me look more alive like my skin wasn’t half asleep from lack of sleep. It’s a real affordable price too standing at £6.99, one worth trying out!

This is another product that’s a contouring kit so it comes with a bigger contour section than highlight in the palette. The main thing that made me love this so much was that the highlight didn’t give off a shimmery, glittery effect, it came out more matte based, perfect for a subtle look. I’ve found that it’s a lovely shade to use on the tip of your nose and your cupids bow, I like those area’s looking a lil more natural.

Let me know what you thought of these products if you’ve tried them out and what highlighters you are currently loving!

1. Nice pick 🙌🏻👐🏻

2. Melissa X says:

Great post! I love the highlight out of the sleek contour kit!!

Love, Melissa x

3. I have the Make Up Revolution radiance palette and it is INSANE!x

4. Great post hun love makeup revolution highlighter x

5. harrietday98 says:

I’ve heard so much about the revolution highlighter and seriously want to try it!!

6. Sammy says:

You picked up some lovely bits! Such a fan of the Makeup Revolution highlighters.
    Sammy xx

7. Kirsty M says:

I love a good drugstore highlighter! I really like the baked highlighter from makeup revolution too 🙂 I also love the Collection speedy highlighter too! x

8. Soph xoxo says:

Love the post! I love the revolution highlighters, their sister company I Heart Makeup has some amazing ones too!

Soph |

9. I have the sleek duo and absolutely love it! So many amazing drugstore highlighters out there atm <3
    Morgan //

10. I’ve been looking for a great drugstore contour/highlight so this maybelline one may be the way to go! X

11. elljane says:

I love the makeup revolution highlighter ✨

12. elljane says:

I love the makeup revolution highlighter ✨

13. Boxnip says:

The MUR highlighter is just stunning, isn’t it! I love it! Fab post! 😀

Such a lovely post I’m a bit highlighter obsessed!! I like the one from the mastersculpt I feel like I need a lot to get it to show up on my pale skin through!! Keep up the good work ☺️

15. Grace Brown says:

The MUR baked highlighter is such an amazing highlighter, it’s so good! I’ll have to try out the Sleek and Maybelline highlighters now, they look fab! X

16. bexfaye says:

Love the look of your blog! Also, thank’s for this post. I was looking into buying the Sleek contour and highlight duo! I also love Sleek and Revolution at the moment. x

17. Alisha Ceit says:

I am obsessed with the Make Up Revolution highlighter, by far my favourite and it has lasted so long!!

18. Ooooh I’ll have to try the makeup revolution one!! I have the blush palette and love it😍🙌🏻❤️✨

19. ughmango says:

Such a nice post! I love Makeup revolutions highlighters, they are gorgeous and they are so cheap omg 😍

20. Natasha says:

I love MACs soft and gentle but I really want to try the sleek ones

Tasha x

21. I’ve been looking for a new highlighter. Might try the Makeup revolution one, why not for £3?!

22. Great post!!! Even loreal true match lumi glow is too good..

23. gracebbbb says:

I’m loving the Rimmel Contour Palette right now, it has highlight, contour and blush and it is very, very pretty x

24. really like this post 🙂