50 THOUGHTS THIS WEEK

blog-2

Here’s a quick run-down of some of the thoughts that have been flying through my head this week:

1. I think I might be getting the hang of how to drive
  2. I need a better makeup removal routine than just makeup wipes
  3. Should I start cleansing my face?
  4. I want light blonde/white ombre hair
  5. I really fancy granola for breakfasts again
  6. I’m really loving blog post writing at the moment
  7. I’m tired all the time
  8. NYC looks so dreamy, can I visit one day?
  9. I’m so nervous yet excited to start my new job
  10. What if the people don’t like me?
  11. Will I ever finish my chocolates from Christmas?
  12. Green milk in tea is so much nicer than blue milk
  13. I wanna be able to play more snazzy songs on guitar
  14. Pale Pink is my new go to colour
  15. I want to get back into climbing more
  16. Going to Big Rock every other week should do the trick
  17. I don’t find stranger things that dripping, It’s okay I guess
  18. I’m really liking using Instagram again
  19. Will I ever be able to afford Trek America
  20. Remember to change to 2nd gear before you turn
  21. Urban Decay foundation smells rather nice
  22. Hair toner is a life saver
  23. It’s exactly 6 months until my bday (as I write this)
  24. I can’t wait for the evenings to get even lighter
  25. Is a sparkly dress to festive to wear in Feb?
  26. I’m rubbish at painting my nails
  27. Canoeing is super fun and I want to do it more
  28. I didn’t capsize on a 3-mile canoe trip, go me!
  29. Golden syrup on waffles is my fav naughty snack
  30. WHY AM I SO ADDICTED TO ENDLESS LAKE?
  31. I need to buy more polaroid’s
  32. Primark batteries power fairy lights for about 2 hours
  33. I need to make a list of when blogger chats are
  34. HOW DID I FORGET MY LEFT AND RIGHTS WHEN I WAS AT A ROUNDABOUT
  35. WHY DID I FORGET TO INDICATE WHEN TURNING OUT A ROAD
  36. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to drive well
  37. Is there anything but silly videos on facebook now
  38. I want to lose weight
  39. Can I be happy with how my body looks again?
  40. Should I make my hair even more silver?
  41. The iPhone SE is the best
  42. Light mayo doesn’t even taste like proper mayo
  43. will I ever not be addicted to tea?
  44. I like a failure
  45. always remember things will turn out okay
  46. how long is this spot going to stay for
  47. I’ve got ‘sex’ 1975 stuck in my head
  48. 2 MONTHS UNTIL THE PLL FINALE!
  49. writing lists is quite therapeutic
  50. I don’t get what’s so good about VSCO

I’m really enjoying writing lists at the moment hence that fact that I’ve really enjoyed writing this, let me know if you would like to see this style of a post again!

1. February 25, 2017 / 3:29 pm

Loved this post! I think about some of these things randomly all the time too, especially the VSCO one, I do not get the hype?? Afterlight all the way mate. List posts are just so fun and easy to read x

2. February 25, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Don’t worry I SUCK at painting my nails too! Haha, what a great post 🙂

• February 25, 2017 / 5:35 pm

it’s not the easiest thing to do aha, thank you!x

3. February 26, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I love reading posts like this! I’m loving pale pink too, and golden syrup on waffles is amazing!!

4. February 26, 2017 / 8:04 pm

Was nice to get a little inside to you. I too just use makeup wipes and I need to change that! And yes make your hair more silver!

5. February 26, 2017 / 8:07 pm

Oh Wow, what an interesting post. I’m not sure I want to share the thoughts that go through my head. But it is interesting how our minds leap from one thing to another.

6. February 26, 2017 / 8:09 pm

This is lovely! Posts like this are actually pretty cool! It’s nice to hear about everyone’s thoughts! I have way too many haha! x

sami | possiblysami.com

7. February 26, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I forget my left and right all the time. Not only at the roundabout so I completely feel you! Starting a new job soon too! And I am a bit stressed about it but it’s gonna be fine! We’ll ace it! Love this post with all the thoughts. It is a really nice idea. xx C&K

8. February 26, 2017 / 8:11 pm

my driving instructer had to put left and right on the dashboard when i learnt because i kept forgetting :’) haha! x

9. February 26, 2017 / 8:12 pm

Loved this post, I always wonder what other people think about during the day!x

10. February 26, 2017 / 8:21 pm

Awww I loved this! I’m so nosey so it’s nice to get a peak into someone else’s mind. I’ve just re-started my driving lessons so that first thought definitely resonated with me. I’ve not seen many of these posts about but its such a good idea.

Great post!

Laura xo

11. February 26, 2017 / 8:22 pm

I feel the same way about NY can’t wait to visit & I’m sure you’ll get better at driving soon 🌸

12. February 26, 2017 / 8:26 pm

This was such a fun post, I can totally remember thinking some of these points many times during the week as well x

Sophie’s Spot

13. February 26, 2017 / 10:08 pm

I’m always forgetting about things when driving, you’ll get there one day haha! I’ve been lusting after New York more than usual for a while now, I think it’s all the food videos I keep seeing on Facebook!

14. November 3, 2017 / 10:08 pm

Oh, I love this post, it’s unreal!!!!