I’ve been having one of those weeks where I start to question everything I’m doing in my life and why I’m doing it. I’ve just got myself a new job that I’m starting soon, I’m mega excited about it by the way, but my brains like are you actually excited? Will you actually like it? And then I get all stressed that I’m taking my life in the wrong direction, AHHHH IT GOES ON!

I end up having to tell myself to stop the thoughts, stop thinking about it, it’s not that scary I’m just growing up, learning to adult and this is a normal progression. I think I’m slightly scared of growing up in case I mess up, don’t become successful, make a bad decision. Honestly, there really is no right or wrong, we’re all making it up as we go, what even is a success? A massive house and endless sums of money or a job and family you’re excited to wake up to every day? Everyone has their own opinions on success but in mine as long as you wake up happy most days you’re doing a pretty damn good job of life!

This is just a little message to myself to say you’re going to do good girl, don’t stress, life seems scary at times but that’s when it gets good, without change it’s rather hard to better yourself and your lifestyle. Remember when you moved to Norfolk last year? You had your ups and down but overall you came out being a BILLION times more confident, without that confidence gain you wouldn’t be where you are today. KEEP GOING GIRL!

32 responses to “IT’S TIME TO STOP WORRYING”

1. NocturnalJen says:

Sometimes it’s important to just take the time to take care of yourself. I struggle with it as well xx

2. Love this! I feel like I need to have a similar talk with myself in life right now!

3. Yes – go you! You’re doing amazing! Love this self love ❤️ xx

4. This is so wonderful! I’m constantly having little wobbles in my confidence, I need to just learn to relax and chill out!

Aah what a lovely idea for a post :-). I don’t really think anyone in life really knows what their doing when it comes to hitting new milestones or making important decisions. I think as long as your happy & you have people around you that love you then that’s the best success you can have :). Good luck with your new job!

Ellie Xx |

6. It’s SO easy to overthink and overanalyze situations – I do it ALL the time. Just take each day as it comes and never stop being the best version possible of yourself 🙂 you got this girl!

7. I love this!! It is such a great reminder. I also tend to put too much pressure on myself to make all the perfect choices for my life right away, and do everything all at once. We really shouldn’t worry so much! Thanks for this!! 🙂

Jaycee |

Lovely post! You are doing great you should be proud of what you have achieved and keep up the good work 🙂

9. Do what makes you happy and if you need to be selfish to achieve that then so be it!
    Sam xox

10. lolitambonita says:

This is such a good post. I constantly question what ive done whether it was the right decision or not. Sometimes it is sometimes it isnt but we bounce back from it. Noone is perfect! X
    Lola Mia //

11. Always good to be positive and kind to ourselves. lovely

12. Ahh i definitely need to take advice from this post! It’s so easy to get caught up in overthinking and forget to just enjoy things along the way <3

Morgan //

13. possiblysami says:

Preach sista! This post speaks A LOT! I can so relate about getting so down and feeling lost and overwhelmed when something bad happens but it doesn’t last forever! lovely post! x

sami |

14. Yes girl, keep going! I am going through the exact same questioning. Starting a new job soon and a new city, will I like, it, etc… So hard to know! I guess it is all a bit scary but you figure things out on the go! xx Corinne

15. yes!lovely posy gal x

16. Yess gurl, this is the confidence I need!!! Thanks for sharing xox

17. Love this, I can definitley relate! Every now and then all we need is to step back and realise how far we have come! Love a bit of self-confidence! Congrats on your new job by the way!! xx

18. CiaraTone says:

I’m also a worrier! I worry way to much about every little thing 🙈

19. heredition says:

YES! Inspirational, I wish you all the luck in your new job – I bet you’ll smash it!x
    Lydia x

20. Awww this is just what I needed! Some positivity!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

21. Sophie says:

I LOVE this post, so relatable! I’m always overthinking things and worrying and sometimes it’s easier to deal with than others…
    Good Luck in your new job! 🙂 x

22. I love this post, you go girl! You’re doing absolutely amazing. I must take this advice myself. Self love is so important! Xo

Elle –

23. cydneyhelsdown says:

I think everyone is just winging it in life tbh! Success has a different meaning for everyone. But I always say do what makes you happy 😊