- Woah, so all of a sudden I need like 2k+ a month so I can rent a house, learn to drive, buy a car, pay bills and have a life, woah can we slow down a minute, please?
2. Since when did it become so hard to make new friends?I mean there are always new people to talk to but by now everyone seems stuck in their ways and has no time for a new friend
3. Everyone seems to get a little down in the winter, it seems to be an England thing with the lack of sunlight. Have a cuppa, chill out, sit by the fire and surround yourself with those that you love, don’t let your feelings stress you out too much
4. You feel like you deserve a medal when you wake up in the morning, snooze your alarm 5 times and roll over thinking I DONT WANT TODAY TO HAPPEN, then you get out of bed and try your best to get through the day
5. Money is on your mind more than it really should be, it’s like there’s a voice in your head saying do you really need that £4 panini or could that go into savings?
6. You feel like you need to start planning a traveling trip, maybe America, Australia, go away for a few months and experience the culture. I mean times starting to tick away and it’s always said it’s something you should do in your early twenties
7. There will be some people that would meet that make you feel so small and insignificant, what they say is a load of rubbish, don’t listen to them, you’re amazing!
8. You realize who your real friends are, those who have stuck by you all of secondary school and are still there now, you make not talk to them every day as you get busy but they’re always there when you need a good old chat
9. have buses really always been this slow? When you’re in a hurry to get somewhere and the bus takes 30 seconds just to pull away from the bus stop, really? Why can’t I drive yet? I’d have so much more time in the day
10. Slightly more expensive pj’s are worth the investment when you come home from a long day of work and you have mega cozy PJ’s to put on you’ll really thank yourself!
11. There’s an urge all of a sudden to get engaged, not married yet just engaged, that promise that you’re going to have that person you love by your side forever; but we don’t want to admit this yet so we keep secret boards on Pinterest of wedding material
12. IM TWENTY, can this be real? when am I going to become a real adult and actually feel like I know what I’m doing with life?!
What thoughts did you have when you turned twenty?