Gift buying is one of my favourite parts of Christmas and wrapping the presents is even better, it’s the most satisfying job. However, knowing what to buy isn’t always easy, especially if you want the person to LOVE the item!

I’m sure we all know the disappointment of when you open a present and it’s something you’d never ever buy yourself, you have to fake that awkward grin before you quickly put the present to one side. We’ve all been there, don’t lie!

I find gift guides are a good way to get inspiration when Christmas shopping, to help provide a few idea’s when your minds blank; even to leave open on the boyfriend’s laptop hoping he gets the hint.

I’ve put together a list of gift’s I’d personally love to receive at Christmas, I’m sure many girls would agree too!

1. Zoella Bits & Bobs Tins – £12.50
  2. Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette – £37.00
  3. Lush Christmas Bath Bombs £4.50
  4. The Body Shop – Strawberry Treats – £6.00
  5. ‘I AM VERY BUSY’ 2018 Diary – £20.00
  6. Polaroid String Photo Frame – £14.99
  7. NYX Mini Lipstick Vault – £30.00
  8. Pixi Rose Highlighting Set – £20.00
  9. Initial Make Up Bag – £3.00 – £14.00
  10. Deer Slippers – £14.00
  11. Woodland PJ’s  – £25.00

I hope this gift guide was helpful in providing a few ideas, let me know if any of these would be something you’d want too!

1. Liv says:

I’d be so happy to receive these!! Especially the mini nyx lipsticks. I’m so excited for your Christmas posts xx

2. Rachel says:

The PJ’s & slippers are being bought this weekend 😍. So cute!

I loved this gift guide! You have a good eye for stunning gifts. And all at a really good price & useful too.

3. Love this!! So many lovely ideas xx

4. Hannah says:

Love this so so much bry! I want everything from that list too! 😍🙏🏻❤️

5. Molly says:

I love the look of all the these gifts! I especially like the Polaroid picture frame!

Molly |

6. Such a great guide! My fav are the “i am very busy” notebook and pixi set. the initial makeup bag look really nice too xx corinne

7. These gifts are all so lovely and I’d be more than haply to receive them on Christmas day. I especially love those slippers! They are so cute and look really cosy for winter. X

8. Chloe says:

Hi, what a great selection of gifts. I think that I would love the I am very busy notebook and the cute slippers.

9. sharnah says:

After reading this I think I might have to buy the Polaroid String Photo Frame as a present for myself…from myself, haha! xx

10. Lily says:

Great picks, I’d love to receive the snowman bubbleroon, he just looks so cute x

Those tins look so nice!! You’ve picked out some gorgeous bits I would definitely love to receive these and I know exactly what you mean when you get a present you have no idea what you are going to do with

12. Charlotte says:

I love the fact that you’ve based this list on things that you’d personally like to receive, it adds a more personal touch to the post! You can never go wrong with Lush bath bombs and I always love to receive a diary!

13. Alys says:

I love all of these so much, they’re such cute ideas! The PJs are particularly nice 🙂

14. Lena Dee says:

Such a lovely gift guide! Like these items are super cute and ALL Afforadable 🙂

15. May I order 2, 3, 5 and 7 please? 😂😂😂 All epic gifts for her, thanks for inspiring!

16. Ffion Davies says:

This is such a cute little gift guide. I’m pretty much happy with anything from Lush, I’m hoping my mum is going to stock me up for the New Year. I also kinda like the inital make up bag, that’s cute too! Seems like you’re doing well with blogmas too.

Ffi | The Essence of Red

17. Nina says:

I’m going to have to send this post to my family and friends as a massive hint as I love all of these bits and pieces! Yasssss Bryony this is on point x

18. Fay says:

There are so many gift guides out there but this one is not only affordable but so realistic with what people would want and need and when I say people I mean ME! I LOVE it! My shopping list for myself has just increased, sad for my bank balance – good for my soul though right!

Awesome post I will defo be back 🙂 x

19. Bronia says:

These are really cute gift ideas, I keep seeing Pixi everywhere I can’t wait to try their products. Big fan of those makeup bags too, I love anything I can customise with my name or initials