Gift buying is one of my favourite parts of Christmas and wrapping the presents is even better, it’s the most satisfying job. However, knowing what to buy isn’t always easy, especially if you want the person to LOVE the item!
I’m sure we all know the disappointment of when you open a present and it’s something you’d never ever buy yourself, you have to fake that awkward grin before you quickly put the present to one side. We’ve all been there, don’t lie!
I find gift guides are a good way to get inspiration when Christmas shopping, to help provide a few idea’s when your minds blank; even to leave open on the boyfriend’s laptop hoping he gets the hint.
I’ve put together a list of gift’s I’d personally love to receive at Christmas, I’m sure many girls would agree too!
- Zoella Bits & Bobs Tins – £12.50
- Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette – £37.00
- Lush Christmas Bath Bombs £4.50
- The Body Shop – Strawberry Treats – £6.00
- ‘I AM VERY BUSY’ 2018 Diary – £20.00
- Polaroid String Photo Frame – £14.99
- NYX Mini Lipstick Vault – £30.00
- Pixi Rose Highlighting Set – £20.00
- Initial Make Up Bag – £3.00 – £14.00
- Deer Slippers – £14.00
- Woodland PJ’s – £25.00
I hope this gift guide was helpful in providing a few ideas, let me know if any of these would be something you’d want too!