Okay, so I thought I’d so a little twist to the classic gift guide and share what’s on my own wishlist. It could give you a few idea’s of what to buy for a gal pal or it could just give you a few extra items to add to your own wishlist. winner winner.

VANS – Realm Backpack

My current faithful backpack has the threads coming away at the seems, it’s seen much better days. It’s time for a replacement. What’s better than a vans bag for that, I mean it’s practical and reminds me that i’m a ‘pop punk gal’ at heart.

NEW LOOK – Denim Mini Skirt

I want to step out of my comfort zone with my style a little more, there’s so many items I see on others and LOVE but would never purchase myself. I’m trying to change that and here’s the start of it!

Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

So so dreamy, the palette every gal wants to get hold of this year. It’s out of stock pretty much everywhere at the moment, i’m praying for a re-stock soon, please, please!

John Green – Turtle All The Way Down

The Author who’s books always bring a tear to my eye, fully engage me in the story making me not want to put the book down until the end. I couldn’t miss out on his new novel, I have every faith that it’s going to be just as gripping as all his others.

Softbox Kit

I’ve been dying to get my hands on one of these for a while now. It would prevent the most annoying problem of not being able to take blog pictures past 4pm, y’know due to insufficient lighting and shadows this time of year. I’d love to think the quality of my pictures would improve my a mile too, we’ll see!

Urban Decay ‘All Nighter’ Setting Spray

It’s always a pain when your make-up starts to wear off half way through the day, your skin goes shiny and your highlighter fades. Not Ideal. I’m hoping this setting spray should solve the issue, I mean why wouldn’t it, it’s Urban Decay after-all.

Olympus 45mm Lens

This one is a VERY long shot. It’s the most expensive item on my list, too expensive to expect anyone to buy. It’s very much one massive WISH! It’s just so dreamy and takes beautiful pictures, a bloggers dream.

I’d love to hear what’s on your wishlist this year, you might even provide me with a few extra idea’s to add onto mine.

31 responses to “MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST”

1. Faye says:

Such a nice twist on the classic Christmas gift guide! I always loved reading John Green’s books throughout my teens so I think 15 year old me would be disappointed if i didn’t get it! The urban decay setting spray is soooo good btw xx

Female Original |

2. Molly says:

Love your wishlist! I would really like a soft box kit it would be so useful with these dark evenings! I also really want the urban decay naked heat pallet for Christmas this year!

Molly |

3. Jessica Hill says:

All of the items on my wishlist this year are books and records! Would definitely love a better camera too but that is such a long shot! x

4. Lauren says:

Your list is great. My wish list is a new desk (stationery geek), another ted baker handbag and card holder 🙂 xx

5. Gisela says:

I am thinking to buy the Olympus camera too, it would be great, if you get it, to make a blogpost about it as I always love the way you take photos! To be honest, I think is the item you would give more use every day! xx

• bbbryony says:

I’m thinking of writing a post about the olympus camera itself, about how it works for me and what I think at some point, I’ll add the lens bit on too if i get it! x

6. Zara Anne says:

Ooh I’d love a Morphe palette myself actually! Most of my Christmas wish list belongs to Body Shop, Lush and Sports Direct as I want beauty and gym stuff haha xx

7. Bookinggoodread says:

I always want new pyjamas and slippers for Christmas. I’ve also told everyone I want a new mug so god knows how many I am going to end up with. Hope the palette you want comes back into stock for you 💕

8. I have the Olympus pen 45mm lenses and I love it, I got it last Christmas from my mum and Dad, and I was soooo happy! And I soft box would literally change my life, I need one ASAP x

9. Bexa says:

I love the Vans backpack! 💕 I have a Vans one with all the Disney Princesses on he he. I brought it especially for Disney Land 😄. My copy of Turtles All The Way Down has arrived today! I’m really looking forward to reading it, I have heard good reviews! Fab post! 😘 xx

Bexa |

10. Aaliyah says:

Nice list! Setting spray and an eyeshadow palette are some items I’d love too

11. Alys says:

John Green’s book is also on my list!

12. sharnah says:

I think a lot of us are patiently waiting to get our hands on the Jaclyn Hill Palette haha! That camera lense looks amazing!! x

13. I love reading peoples christmas wishlists!

14. Britt K says:

I would be lying if I said that there wasn’t a camera lens on my wish list as well…. I know I’m not going to get it but I also know that I can put any money I get for Christmas towards it so I might still get it yet!
    Britt |

15. J Shan Trice says:

It’s amazing how much your Christmas list resembles mine. We have lots of things that we want in common. I hope you were able to get all you desired

16. Charlotte says:

I love reading people’s wishlists for Christmas!
    A softbox kit is a brilliant idea! Trying to take blog photos at this time of year is a nightmare!

17. Rel says:

I need to know if the urban decay spray really works!! 😭 Been looking for a decent setting spray for so long…used the NYX one but swear that doesn’t do anything! 😂

18. Sarah says:

Love your list, the JH Morphe palette is on mine too and I swear by the UD setting spray, it’s been a total game changer for

19. Liz says:

I need the morphe palette too, so gutted it’s out of stock! I have the all night setting spray and it’s amazing! Such a good range of gifts on this list, I hope you get it all!

Liz xx

20. Evie says:

Such a nice list! if you can’t get the setting spray I highly recommend Collection setting spray it’s only £4.99

21. Nina says:

I’ve wanted the all nighter setting spray for so long! I will definitely be putting that bad boy on my wish list. I managed to get hold of the Jaclyn hill palette over summer, it’s amazing, I hope you manage to get it at some point xx

22. I love this Christmas wishlist! I read Turtles All The Way Down and I really enjoyed it. I just posted a Christmas wishlist on my blog too.

23. I love all of the items on the list and it’s so well put together! I’m especially intrigued by the soft box kit, think I may have to invest in one for myself!