If you’ve read my ‘January In Review’ post you’ll be aware that twenty eighteen started off pretty fantastic for me, I’d love to say that this month carried on that way. It didn’t. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I had a few low points, a few moments where I felt a little under the weather. It happens every now and then to all of us and it’s okay. I want to still be honest with you on my blog even if everything isn’t mega positive, I hope that’s okay with you.
- On the 3rd February, I had an assessment for my CWA; which stands for Climbing Wall Award. I managed to pass this with flying colours; meaning that I’m now a qualified climbing instructor, YAY!
- I BOOKED MY DRIVING TEST, it’s on the 24th March ( less than three weeks away, it’s a little scary to think about and I’m still having the debate in my head of whether I should push it back a few weeks)
- After trying to find a teddy coat in my size that wasn’t sold out for a few weeks I finally came across one on EMP; it’s the fluffiest cosiest thing I’ve ever worn and I totally get the while craze now.
- IT SNOWED quite a lot, at some points I was literally being paid to throw snowballs and go for walks in the snow. How can you beat that?
- My blog stats were a little lower than the previous month, I know it’s not something you should let bother you but sometimes it gets me a little deflated. I’m determined to make March a better month, LET’S GO!
- There was one day where I logged onto my blog to publish a new post and I was being told my blog wasn’t there, I have never panicked so much. I was like after all the effort I’ve put in over the last year my blog, my baby it can’t be gone. Thankfully Siteground was amazing with their 24/7 live chats and sorted out for me within half an hour, thank you so much!
- I said I would start the gym this month, it’s safe to say that one never happened. I couldn’t justify spending £40 on a membership, to me that’s a total rip off, I’ve decided I’m going to start cycling more instead, free fitness is the way to go!
- I had a little bit of a bad time with my mental health too; I started getting panic attacks which really confused me as I hadn’t had them in ages. I think everything just got on top of me a little bit, hence why some of the month I was quite un-active on social media. I took some time to myself to realise that the little things are the stressing me aren’t the end of the world and things are going to turn out okay for me. I was just taking each day at a time and thankfully by the end of the month I’m in a much better headspace.
Overall I feel like February has been very short and sweet, it literally flew by and I feel like I didn’t have the chance to achieve that many goals.
I hope you’ve all had a good February; what are your goals for the next month?