- I hit my yearly goal for Instagram followers of 3.5k which is amazing; I’m so thankful to every person who follows and supports me on there, you’re fab!
- I HIT 5K ON TWITTER, I’m still shocked, that’s a massive number!
- On the weekend of the 17/18th, my family and I threw a surprise 80th birthday party for my Grandad. He had absolutely no idea that anything was going on. This made the moment so magical when he walked in and saw all the family were there around a birthday cake and massive ‘Happy 80th’ helium balloons. My nan even managed to hire the band that played at their Golden Wedding Anniversary; they came along for a few hours in the evening and played all of the old classics such as ‘Peggy Sue’.
- I managed to achieve my safety boat qualification, Woop Woop!
- I re-booked my driving test for April 30th; I’m putting this down as a positive because I’m trying to stay optimistic about driving despite the silly mistakes I make every lesson. (It’s always nice when you do the manoeuvre, pull up on the right and reverse 2 car lengths and cars start queuing both sides and beeping at you for stopping there. Like, this is a legit manoeuvre on the test I’m not just being an awkward leaner.
- I’ve also hit my yearly goal of 500 Bloglovin followers, okay I didn’t set my goals that high but I wanted them to be achievable and I’m over the moon I’ve got there!
- I bought some dungarees and I feel like Poppy Deyes when I wear them ( it really is the little things that make me happy)
- I wasn’t able to do my driving test this month due to a few lessons prior being canceled causing my confidence to be knocked, however, it’s all swings and roundabouts as I don’t think I would have passed anyway.
- I’m tired all the time at the moment, does it have something to do with the evenings getting lighter and the days seeming longer? I’m not sure but I’ve genuinely found myself going to bed at 7:30pm some evenings.
What have been your highlights this month?