Tk Maxx is a little bit like a ‘lucky dip’
As a shopper, you never know what you’re going to find in the store; when having a browse you could find some absolute bargains, however, other days you might not see anything at all. That’s part of the fun of it I guess.
Stay tuned to find out why I can’t get enough of the shop at the moment:
- They sell Anastasia Beverly Hills make-up, if you’re a beauty geek like me you’ll know it’s super expensive to ship from America.
- They do ‘ABH’ at such discounted rates, for example, you can get a £20 liquid lipstick for £9.99, that’s not much more than Rimmel London. That you can’t argue with!
- They sell make-up brands such as Laura Mercia, NARS, MAC, Becca, Too Faced, Tarte (and more) at affordable prices. I couldn’t believe that I find ‘NARS Sheer Glow Foundation’ in there, granted it wasn’t in my shade but that’s not the point. Keep your eyes peeled kids!
- The store has a HUGE range of products from watches to coats, sportswear, suitcases, homeware and more.
- They sell outdoor coats at such reasonable prices, for example, I found a lovely Pink ‘Musto’ coat which was originally £149 down to £69.
- I find the staff in the store super friendly, they will always talk to you about the deals and explain why the products are significantly cheaper. Sometimes you like that little bit of reassurance that you’re not buying a fake as we’re taught ‘if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is’.
- You can find some cracker phone cases from brands such a Skinny Dip who you always (unless you spend over a certain amount) have to pay postage for. I found one case down for £14.99 to £6, perfect for a gift ay?
*This post isn’t sponsored in any way, shape or form (I wish), I really do just love the place THAT MUCH!
Do you enjoy shopping at Tk Maxx?