Let’s take a little trip down memory lane to some of the silly things about high school that we will never forget.
- There was an order you had to sit in on the school bus; the year 7’s were at the very front and the year 11’s and sixth formers were at the back.
- The year 7’s all had bags bigger than them
- You always had a cooking teacher that stole some of your cheese
- If you had ‘Pasta King’, you would realise it’s 70% water
- No matter how much snow came down, the school would NEVER close
- If you were in a set below 3 everyone would mess around and you wouldn’t learn anything
- When a supply teacher came in you would all swap seats and pretend to be the person who’s supposed to be sitting there
- Everyone hated R.E unless you had the one cool teacher
- You would sit on the bus and Bluetooth each other songs on your LG Cookie
- When you were with a friend you always changed your BBM name to your name & friends name
- You always have the group of girls that teased you for not having a boyfriend (they’re the ones who now have two plus kids)
- There was always one teacher that didn’t follow the rule of no actual learning on the last few days before the end of term
- ICT was super boring unless you were allowed to listen to the ‘UK Top 40’ through headphones
- You were always jealous of the sixth formers who walked around with their Costa Coffee cups
- You had to carry your P.E kit in a Jack Wills, Hollister or Abercrombie bag to be considered ‘cool’
- Non-uniform days consisted of most girls coming in wearing a Jack Wills hoodie
- You would always try to get away not tying your hair back for PE
- It was a mission to walk from one end of the school to the other before the second bell
- PSHE was boring unless you had the teacher that allowed you to put condoms on bananas, lol
- Orienteering was the best thing to do in PE as you got to run away from your teachers and chat with your friends
- You always had to do PE outside even if it was snowing
- You would add every single person in your year on Facebook, even if you didn’t like each other
- Texting the boy you liked and having a conversation along the lines of, hi, hows u? wuu2? cool.
- If you rode your bike to school, wearing a helmet was super uncool
- You would always get the one girl who sat next to you on the bus and would ask to have one headphone to listen to your music
Which ones of these do you relate to?