In September of this year, I am embarking on my first Disney adventure. The level of excitement that I already have for this trip is unreal, I’ve been watching so many vlogs to work out a plan of where in the park I want to go and in what order. From doing this I have made a list of certain things I want to make sure I do whilst I’m in the park.
- Get a picture in front of the castle – This is such a basic, common one but the trip just wouldn’t be complete without it
- Purchase a pair of Minnie Mouse Ears – I’ve seen endless Instagram images of influencers who go to Disney and buy the most beautiful sparkly ears to wear throughout the trip. This is so going to be me, living my best life!
- Get a Photo with Donald Duck – Donald is the freaking cutest and this would just make my trip
- Eat some Mickey Mouse shaped treats – It’s the only place I can do this so I would be missing out otherwise
- Get into the park as soon as it opens to make the most of it – Lewiss and I are staying in the Disneyland resort so this means we are able to enter the park an hour before the general public. Our aim is to head and starting queueing up for the rides with the long waits, this way we can make the most of our time.
- Go on a Roller Coaster – This is something I would normally avoid as much as I can, it’s time to face a fear
- VLOG IT – I don’t know if this will be for youtube content or just to capture the memories. It may be a trip that I only ever do once so I want to be able to look back on our days there, it just sounds cute okay
- Experience the fireworks above the castle in the evening – It has to be the most romantic firework display that I will ever see
What would you recommend doing whilst at Disneyland Paris?