I find with Christmas jumpers there is a fine line between ‘that’s so cute’ and ‘that’s kinda tacky’. I’ll have you know that I’m quite a fussy person; I won’t wear anything with big pom poms or oversized Christmas trees because as much as I love this time of year I don’t want to feel like a walking, talking elf.
Look no further if you’re trying to find the perfect jumper for this year:
- ASOS DESIGN embellished Fairisle Christmas jumper dress £32.00
- ASOS DESIGN premium embellished brushed Fairisle jumper £55.00
- Jack Wills – Cleveleys lounge sweatshirt £32.00
- Zara embroidered Christmas sweater £29.99
- H&M Alpaca-blend jumper £24.99
- H&M Fine-knit intarsia jumper £17.99
- Topshop Christmas slogan jumper with the slogan in Black £17.50
- Jack Wills Edderside Fairisle crew neck jumper £64.95
- Abercrombie Fair Isle mock neck sweater £59.00
- Peacocks Cream, Red and Navy Fairisle jumper £16.00
- New Look Black Fair Isle Christmas jumper £15.99
- Boohoo Reindeer Hearts & Snowflake Christmas jumper £16.00
Which jumper is your favourite?
Have you seen my previous post:‘A Gift Guide For Her’