BEST 2019 CHRISTMAS JUMPERS

I find with Christmas jumpers there is a fine line between ‘that’s so cute’ and ‘that’s kinda tacky’. I’ll have you know that I’m quite a fussy person; I won’t wear anything with big pom poms or oversized Christmas trees because as much as I love this time of year I don’t want to feel like a walking, talking elf.

Look no further if you’re trying to find the perfect jumper for this year:

1. ASOS DESIGN embellished Fairisle Christmas jumper dress £32.00
  2. ASOS DESIGN premium embellished brushed Fairisle jumper  £55.00
  3. Jack Wills – Cleveleys lounge sweatshirt   £32.00
  4. Zara embroidered Christmas sweater £29.99
  5. H&M Alpaca-blend jumper  £24.99
  6. H&M Fine-knit intarsia jumper  £17.99
  7. Topshop Christmas slogan jumper with the slogan in Black £17.50
  8. Jack Wills Edderside Fairisle crew neck jumper £64.95
  9. Abercrombie Fair Isle mock neck sweater £59.00
  10. Peacocks Cream, Red and Navy Fairisle jumper £16.00
  11. New Look Black Fair Isle Christmas jumper £15.99
  12. Boohoo  Reindeer Hearts & Snowflake Christmas jumper £16.00

Which jumper is your favourite?

Have you seen my previous post:‘A Gift Guide For Her’

1. Darcie
    December 10, 2019 / 8:11 pm

The number 9 jumper is 😍😍 cannot beat a Christmas jumper!!

2. December 10, 2019 / 8:26 pm

I must say I do like a tacky Christmas jumper now and again haha! I think my faves are numbers 2 and 9! X

3. December 10, 2019 / 9:22 pm

I’m the same way, I don’t want to wear the elaborate Christmas jumpers but I do enjoy a cute holiday sweater. My favorites are 4, 9 & 11🎄⛄🦌

Natonya | https://JustNatonya.wordpress.com

4. December 10, 2019 / 10:10 pm

I’ve been eyeing up a ‘Creepy Little Christmas’ jumper for 2 years now but it’s never based in Canada and with currency conversion and shipping costs, it always adds up to far more than I can justify lol

5. December 11, 2019 / 9:27 am

I agree, there’s definitely a fine line isn’t there when it comes to Christmas jumpers! I love your choices here though – I really like the Granddad jumper feel to number 8! x

6. December 11, 2019 / 10:40 am

I love wearing warm snuggly jumpers this time of year! Thanks for sharing your top picks 🙂

7. December 12, 2019 / 5:27 pm

I want all of these!! I think number 1 is my fave though. Lovely post x

8. December 13, 2019 / 5:04 pm

Love these, number 1, 2 and 9 are my favorite!!! Especially this time of year I love wearing warm coat jumpers!