MY MARCH TO-DO LIST

BECOME AN ARCHERY INSTRUCTOR

Encase you don’t know I’m an outdoor Instructor and archery is one of the sessions I run on a weekly basis, however, I’m currently only inhouse trained on it. I’ve booked myself onto an ‘Archery GB Instructor’ course so I can have an NGB qualification in it, this will allow me to freelance as an archery instructor.

CLIMB AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK

Most people go to the gym a few times a week, however, that’s never been the one for me. I get some much enjoyment out of going climbing, pushing myself to do higher grades and not give up until I’ve cracked the route.

CONTINUE WITH CONTRACEPTIVE 101

This is the new series that I’ve started on my blog. I talk about different contraceptive methods, my experiences with certain ones and others’ experience too. These posts take a little longer to write than others due to the amount of research I do to make sure all the information I’m including is correct and up to date. I’d really like to be able to put up a new entry to the series every week, I might even come up with a day it goes up each week. The current entries are the contraceptive patch and the implant.

MAKING SURE I TAKE TIME TO MYSELF

After having a busy week it’s so important to allow yourself to have a little time out. By this I mean, if everybody is hanging out, maybe going out for food, it’s okay to say no if you need time to yourself to relax. I’m going to try and have an hour or so to myself every evening where I’m watching vlogs on Youtube or a series on Netflix.

What are your goals this month?

1. March 3, 2020 / 8:15 pm

These are great things to have your to do list! What an interesting job! Good luck with becoming an archery instructor! I have done some rock climbing before it was good fun! Thank you for sharing! Good luck with your goals!

• bbbryony
      Author
      March 3, 2020 / 8:28 pm

Thanks so much Lauren x

2. March 3, 2020 / 8:24 pm

These are some really amazing goals to have Bryony, I think it’s so important that they’re helpful to your life but also achievable. It’s so cool that you’re going to become an archery instructor and I think that’s such a cool thing to do! I live in the Lake District and I definitely NEED to get our fell walking and climbing whilst I’m still living here. Definitely take more time for yourself, life can be so busy and goal reliant that we have to schedule in our self care time so well done you for making it a goal!
    Alex x

• bbbryony
      Author
      March 3, 2020 / 8:28 pm

Thank you for such a lovely comment Alex. I would love to live up near the lakes, it’s so nice around there x

3. March 4, 2020 / 1:55 am

Those are such great things to wanna get done this month, especially being an archery instructor that sounds super cool! My plan was to go running every day to keep myself active but until this virus is eradicated I’ll be indoors haha
    Ellie x

4. March 4, 2020 / 9:33 am

Archery! I had no idea! That is such a cool thing to do! I have always loved it when I have given it ago in the past.

5. March 4, 2020 / 9:36 am

A such a lovely post!
    I love it gurl! Keep going

6. March 4, 2020 / 9:44 am

What great goals for March. Also, what an unusual job you have, it sounds like fun. I’ve never tried rock climbing but it’s definitely on my list of things to try ☺️

7. March 4, 2020 / 12:22 pm

I love this post! So many great goals that I hope you do achieve! I am a climbing/abseil instructor so I 100% get you when you say you would rather go climbing than go to the gym!

8. Kayleigh Zara
    March 4, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Oh my gosh this is such a heartwarming post idea, I really hope you achieve all of these as they are really lovely ideas for the month. You really need to take time for yourself x

9. March 4, 2020 / 1:04 pm

All great things to work towards this month. ESPECIALLY the last one <3 I also have no idea you were an outdoor instructor, that's amazing! x

10. March 4, 2020 / 3:02 pm

That is such an interesting job, and I like that you have the opportunity to do exercise that is a bit different too. Climbing sounds like a lot of fun and a good challenge! Self-care is such an important one, I love chilling out in the evening with some YouTube or Netflix 🙂 Good luck with your archery course! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

11. March 4, 2020 / 7:09 pm

That is so cool being an archery instructor! That is something I have always wanted to try but nothing really near me haha! Also I would love to get into climbing but again nothing near me 😭 great post and self care is soo important xx

12. Holly
    March 4, 2020 / 7:15 pm

Great list! I definitely agree with the “making time for myself” point – this is so important! Thanks for sharing.

Holly x

13. March 4, 2020 / 7:46 pm

I hope you have fun on the archery course Bryony! I tried archery before and I absolutely loved it, something I wish I could take up! Have an amazing rest of March lovely! x

Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk

14. March 4, 2020 / 8:05 pm

I’m loving the contraception series as it is also something I write about a lot, so enjoy reading others experiences too! And that archery course sounds so fun!

Abi | https://whatabigailsays.co.uk/

15. March 4, 2020 / 11:50 pm

You’ve got some great goals for March. I think that’s so fascinating that you do archery and are working towards becoming an instructor. I’ve tried rock climbing before but it wasn’t for me as I’m not a fan of heights, but it is quite a fun activity.

16. March 5, 2020 / 7:29 am

Oh wow, becoming an archery instructor! That sounds so cool 🙂
    Learning to take time for oneself is super important, I realized it very recently. The end of February was such a slump for me, but allowing myself to take it easy, do as much as I could and not feel guilty about the stuff I just couldn’t get done, was the best decision ever. Feel so much better again. x

17. March 5, 2020 / 3:48 pm

Great list! I struggle to take time for myself so that is also on my list of things to work on this month! Good luck with your goals!

18. March 5, 2020 / 7:38 pm

I totally agree about having time to yourself. Sometimes having FOMO takes over.

19. March 5, 2020 / 8:40 pm

I totally agree with taking care of yourself, you should always take some time out for some self love and get yourself back on the wagon. Ooooh becoming an archery instructor sounds interesting and fun. I’d love to shoot some arrows.

Shannon x