NEW ON NETFLIX AND ON MY WATCH LIST

s-o-c-i-a-l-c-u-t-gMPXckzlkeI-unsplash (1).jpg

As of this week, there is a decent amount of us that are now in self-isolation or who have lost their jobs due to the company downsizing. This means that we are left with an awful lot of time on our hands and not a great range of activities we can do, so what do we do? Turn to NETFLIX.

Today I got a notification on my phone from Netflix saying ’69 New Titles Have Been Added’ that’s an awful lot for one day. I thought I would share the ones that caught my eye and I’m interested in.

ICARLY

I remember this show so well from my Disney channel days, it’s such a throwback to sit and watch again 10 years later. I remember waking up at 6:30 on a school day so I was able to watch an hour of it before getting ready for school, whilst my mum was kindly making my breakfast.

VICTORIOUS

One of the Disney channel shows that I never got round to watching as a child, maybe now is the time to catch up. The theme tune alone is so catchy that I’d want to watch another episode just to hear it again, plus it sounds like such an easy watch to have on whilst doing some blogging or general house jobs.

LOVE IS BLIND

I’m currently on episode 4 and I’m addicted to it! Encase you haven’t heard of this show it’s basically a blind love experiment where individuals have to decide if they want to marry someone before ever seeing them. The show takes us through the journey of the couples talking to each other from other sides of a wall to proposing to moving in together and then the wedding. As you could imagine this isn’t going to be an easy ride and there is a LOT of drama on the way.

100 HUMANS

This series caught my eye and sounded like it would be an entertaining watch, as well as providing a break from the kind of series you have to closely follow the storyline. There are 100 humans from different backgrounds partaking in experiments exploring age, sex, and happiness.

THE SOCIETY

The first series of this show is currently out and I believe the second one is coming out very shortly, maybe a good binge-watch. The show is about a bunch of teenagers that live in a world with no parents and no rules and the danger the freedom causes. The episodes in this are an hour-long so toy could easily get through the first series which is 10 episodes in one day.

What are you planning to watch on Netflix?

1. March 19, 2020 / 9:49 pm

I was so happy when I found out Victorious was on Netflix haha! It’s such a childhood and teen years classic. I couldn’t get into Love Is Blind but I only watched the first ep, so maybe I need to watch more to see if it gets better 🙂 x

2. March 19, 2020 / 10:29 pm

I need to watch some of these. Especially since there’s not much to do now lol I have heard love is blind is good so maybe I will give that a shot!

3. Kayleigh Zara
    March 19, 2020 / 11:58 pm

Love is blind was an amazing watch! I really enjoyed it and lover some of the twists and turns in it, I would like to check out the society too x

4. March 20, 2020 / 12:02 am

Definitely going to have to watch Victorious! Love is Blind is great.

5. March 20, 2020 / 10:07 am

Icarly used to be my favorite Disney series, I know the songs offhand, lol. But I think I should change and start watching “Love is Blind”. From your review, it sounds like a lot of twist and turns

6. March 20, 2020 / 12:32 pm

Love Is Blind is such an addictive series, I found it so entertaining to watch! I’ve seen the ad for 100 Humans and it looks so interesting, I think that will be my next binge 🙂 Thanks for sharing your recommendations Bryony <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

7. March 20, 2020 / 1:32 pm

The Society and Love Is Blind are SO good!

8. March 21, 2020 / 6:55 am

Next on my list is The Letter For the King. Nothing like a little bit of fantasy to take your mind off things!

That Daring Darling

9. March 22, 2020 / 6:34 pm

It is great that you shared with us interesting new products that are available now. It is a great way to spend your leisure time and enjoy pleasant episodes.

10. March 23, 2020 / 5:25 pm

I remember I Carly my little sister used to watch that and victorious my littlest sister loves and wants to watch again! Thank you for sharing your list!

11. April 26, 2020 / 1:50 pm

I really loved the idea of 100 Humans but I just couldn’t get into it. I found the presenters quite annoying and the experiments either really random or just proving the obvious. What did you think?

Abi | https://whatabigailsays.co.uk/